ZMR-243 Zone Mixer: Stereo, 1RU
The ZMR-243 Zone Mixer is a stereo, 1RU unit incorporating 2 microphone, 4 line and 3 zone outputs.
The ZMR 243 has 2 low impedance balanced microphone inputs, 4 stereo line (music) inputs and 3 stereo zone outputs, with optional remote panels for source selection and volume control. Each stereo zone output can be used as 2 mono outputs (internal mono jumper).
The ZMR-243 is a stereo, 1RU, zone mixer incorporating 2 microphone, 4 line and 3 zone outputs.
- Each output has individual 2 band EQ, assignable voice over.
- There is remote control of both volume and selection via connections on the back panel for each zone.
- Individual zone input selection is with a push switch on the front panel.
- Microphones 1 & 2 have 2-band eq.
- Individual voice over is available on each zone output.
- Distortion <0.02% @ +10dbu
- Max output signal +20dbu